Our trip pricing
The advertised trip price represents the basic per person cost of the trip on a twin share basis. The prices contained in our brochures, website and other advertising material is a guide only. The selling price at the time you confirm may vary from the price advertised, this is mostly due to current flight availability and any additional services you add onto the basic trip cost. Our flight inclusive guide price is based on a preferred flight which is subject to availability.
Single Room Option
Most of our group tours are based on customers sharing twin-bedded rooms. If you book as an individual, you’ll be roomed with someone of the same sex. However subject to availability there is the opportunity to pay a supplement to pre-book a single room.
Compulsory Air Passenger Duty (APD)
For flight inclusive trip packages the APD is included in our prices. These amounts for Air Passenger Duties may differ according to cabin class.
What’s included in our trip prices?
- Coach Transport
- Meals as per your itinerary
- Half board accommodation
- English speaking local guides as per your itinerary
- Sightseeing and visits as per your itinerary
- Travel Insurance (Subject to Terms and Conditions)if you have opted to include our insurance)
The above are subject to change depending on your individual your itinerary and quote
What’s not included in the trip price?
- Flights are not included if you book on a ‘Land Only’ basis.
- Visa fees
- Passport costs
- International departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Optional Tours and excursions
- Hotel porterage or meals (other than those we list as included)
- Items of a personal nature – such as laundry, room service charges, drinks or phone calls
- Tips for personal service are not included and are usually expected
- UK transfers ( unless requested and included in your quotation)